Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tagged!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Piano teacher to adolescents
2. Checker/Courtesy Booth operator/Accounts payable/receivable/payroll clerk-Randall's Food Markets
3. Stay at home mom + in home child-care provider
4. Registered Nurse- Cardiology & Surgery

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Parent Trap (the 60's version with Hayley Mills)
2. Romancing the Stone
3. Adventures in Babysitting
4. Back to the Future (1)

Four places you have lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Katy, TX

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. American Idol
2. Big Brother
3. Survivor
4. Trading Spaces

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Destin, Florida
2. Big Bend, TX
3. San Diego, CA
4. New Orleans, LA

Four websites I visit daily:
1. my blog- www.kty-reeds.blogspot.com
2. Lauren's blogs
3. AOL- to check email
4. all the blogs listed under "blogs I read"

Four of my favorite foods:
1. sour cream enchiladas
2. chocolate
3. my mom's sweet potato casserole
4. my late father-in-law's mashed potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in my "favorite place" (my bed)
2. on the beach or in our pool
3. holding Will
4. playing with Lauren's hair

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond:
If you are reading this and haven't been tagged- YOU ARE TAGGED!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Mom,

I liked your answers, especially the one about playing with my hair...I wish you were doing that, too!

Hope you have a great day :)