Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Too Boring to Blog

Sorry guys, I know I am way too boring to blog. But, it's fun occasionally to talk to myself in front of people. I do tend to laugh at myself a lot, too. Anywho, BIGGEST news around here is that Kendall passed all parts of his GED on his first try. We are so incredibly proud of him!! He is officially off to Texas State Technical College in Waco this coming fall to study automotive technology. We visited the campus last April and it is really nice and seems like it will be a good fit for him. Bonus for him: Waco has lakes close by to fish in! The boy loves to fish. He & some of his friends went to Galveston Bay the Tuesday of Spring Break to fish. They had a great time, with pictures of the sunrise and the sunset to show their completed day on the bay. He will have his senior pictures made next Tuesday and we are planning a graduation celebration in early May.

I'm sure everyone who reads my blog reads Lauren's blog too, but just in case - be sure to check out the sweetest pictures of our #1 grandson on her blog "Life and Laughter" and http://www.PratherPlace.blogspot.com. He is SUCH a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You're not too boring to blog, you're just busy!

I am bad about reading and not commenting...sorry. I hope you had a great anniversary and that you have a great week. We're looking forward to Easter!