Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A fresh new look at 24

So, how do you like the new blog template? I think it is refreshing with clean lines. I don't know why the number 24 is at the top, and have tried to figure out what all of the pictures on the header are of. Best I can tell, is a circuit board, an empty street and a sprig of leaves & berries. So this header is a great representation/symbolism of us. Refreshing clean lines=contemporary Christians, circuit board = communicating across the blogsphere, empty street= our urban environment and/or writing this blog for ourselves, irregardless if anyone else will ever read it, nature scene= colorful opportunities that touch our lives and/or being directed back to the one it's all about. As for the number "24" for the purpose of this blog the 24 will represent that we are HIS 24/7 in whatever we choose to do with that time. We just need to be mindful that is a finite amount of time for us to do according to his purpose for us. Other thoughts on 24?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I like the new look. It does look very clean :)

Not much going on with us today. I have been busy at work. But I left the house early enough this morning to go by Sonic and get a breakfast burrito and Diet Coke! And I was still at work early! Exciting and impressive for me.

I hope that Kendall can get registered for the test and has better luck with his wisdom teeth surgery than I did!

Love you :)