Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"the Bee's Knee"



William Reed and Claire Elise



Just look at those two adorable grandchildren!, what could be better? How blessed we are to have Will and Claire for ours. It has been a true joy to watch Lauren & Scott as parents over the last 2+ years. They have the sweetest family and are so loving and patient in their day to day living, even in the midst of sleepless nights and potty training, they remain Godly and consistent. Next weekend I will be flying to Lubbock to babysit the two of them while their mama and daddy attend their LCU chorus reunion.

I have to confess, at least here on my blog, that I went shopping today and Claire is going to rack up, hey, the girl needed shoes!! Here she is all dressed up for church last Sunday~~~~~


That's all for now.... I had just received these new pics and wanted to share :)


<3 Terri









3 comments:

Thailand Tracey said...

Yeah! I was so glad to be reminded of and linked to your blog through reading Daphne's. Can you believe after all these years, we can once again enjoy a closeness?...even if it's on the computer, it's awesome!
I've got you added to my favorites so keep on blogging!
Love you,
Tracey

Daphne said...

Ahhh, grandparenthood! They are both precious! You are so blessed! I probably haven't seen Lauren since their wedding - what a day that was! Do you remember that Scott's chocolate cake cracked?! I was in Katy last night at Aubree's. I think about you whenever I'm around Mason Rd but it seems I'm always running late. Some things never change! I need to see your house and you need to see mine. Until we can work that out, the shopping area at Spring-Cypress is probably half way. About 30 minutes? You would take North Fry Rd to Hwy 290. Let's do it!

Daphne said...

I just scanned Lauren's blog and the pictures! So beautiful - especially the black and whites. I'm just sure that Elise looks like her Nana!

Daphne