Wednesday, December 05, 2007

La Centerra with Thailand Tracey

Beautiful Texas sunset!!

Starbucks at La Centerra/Friends are forever!!

Tim and I have been so blessed to have Tracey using our home as home base as of last Saturday night when she landed in Texas. Of course, most of her time is with her precious daughter, but I will take whatever time I can get while she's in Texas! We've had a great time visiting in our jammies, decorating my house for Christmas and just catching up on her Thailand adventures. The pictures above are from Sunday night when we went to La Centerra in Cinco Ranch to hear the Kingsland chorus at the "town square". What a beautiful sunset we witnessed together, with pretty holiday music and Starbucks in hand. I introduced her to Gymboree and Claire scored two more cute outfits....

Today, Tim and I went to the funeral of my only older cousin on my mom's side. He passed away Saturday morning after being in and out of ICU's for 2 months due to diabetes and complications. He had such a big heart and was such a gentle, sweet and trusting person. He taught our family how to give generously despite having personal difficulties. He always reminded me of of Elvis, as in Presley. His hair was dark and wavy like Elvis and his facial build was very similiar. My aunt has already lost her husband this year, so this has been particularly difficult for her. Please pray for her peace and that she can begin a relationship with the greatest comforter, Jesus.

Next on our agenda, we are off to San Antonio for the weekend to spend it with Tim's mom; Kendall will meet us there on Saturday after work. Sunday is the 4th anniversary of the unexpected death of Tim's dad and Kendall likes to remember Grandpa John by being out on the farm where John lived and passed peacefully to his eternal life.

No comments: