Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

(& What Precious grandkids I have...........)

  1. Fall is my favorite time of year, I love the colors & the smells :)

  2. The weather has been gorgeous!!

  3. Tomorrow is Tim's back surgery

  4. Please remember to pray for us

  5. Tim's brother, Paul, has been hospitalized in Paris, France while trying to get home to New Braunfels (from Chad, Africa) for his 28 days off

  6. It was thought he had a blood clot in his leg, but has turned out to be an infection

  7. Please pray for Paul and his wife Shirley, too.

  8. Kendall is enjoying his job at Shepler's in Austin

  9. He knows how to block hats and is learning how to make the hat crown creases

  10. Claire is teething & Will is potty training & Lauren is a great mommy

  11. I have made significant progress in Christmas shopping!

  12. I need to order my Christmas paper from Current

  13. My porch fall decorations are really pretty :> Come see them!


2 comments:

Daphne said...

I keep thinking WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER! How is Tim doing after his surgery? I love your grandbabies and Claire really looked like you in her pod!

Resisting urge to ramble,
Daphne

Terri said...

yea, a comment... i'm not clever enough to blog as much as you or Tracey.

Tim is doing great, his follow-up appt. with the surgeon is this afternoon. It looks like he'll be back at work mid-week next week.

I'm working Friday & Saturday night for someone so I have Friday off (until I need to take a short nap) so Friday morning I was thinking about taking a new friend to either the Nutcracker Market or Old Town Spring, you game for either of those?